Development Blog #1
Posted on 18.03.2018
Since the last Blog entry we have fixed several Bugs and add some more Concepts.
But the Main focus was on the Website, we've add an Login& Register function. In addition we made the Blog Performance a little better.
Currently we're trying to do all things that give a game structure and purpose. There's a lot of content that we need to do.
The Player can also now have an Backpack, which expands your Inventory by several InventorySlots.
Status of the parts that are currently in development:
- Create a Story "Project"
- Add Trigger Events
- Dynamic NodeLoader (Nodes can be added easy without changing a lot of references)
- Connecting Nodes together (enable status will be set if the action of the previous Node returns true)
- Basic NPC System DONE
- We are currently working on the Shop Connection
We also have finished the basic Character Sprite,
you can see a short preview here:
As always, thanks for reading!
The first plants are growing
Posted on 11.03.2018
Hello World !
Hello and welcome to our Blog,
here we will release infos and the development progress about the game called "ElDarion" Today we are releasing our first Internal Version of the Game "ElDarion 0.01a". Its only accessable for the Developers, sorry for that !
Things we have done so far
- Basic Crop System (planting, growing & harvest based on unique inheritable CropAttributes)
- Basic Player Inventory System (Storage Containers, Stackable Items, Split Items, Drop Item)
- Event System for Mod support (Basic Entity Events)
- Dynamic Item Generator (Tools & Weapons)
- Basic World Interactions (Place and Interact with Crops/Objects)
- Basic Key/Control System (Placer Movement, Inventory/Container Interactions)
- Enchanted Item System (for Containers/Player Inventory)
- Animated WaterTiles and some Placeholder Sprites
Currently in Development
These are the next thing we will be working on, so stay tuned !
- StorySystem (Node based System for faster Story implementation/upgrades)
- 2D Light System
- Enchanted Crop System
- InGame Time System (Concept is done)
- Player Vital System (Concept is done)
- Item Editor (A tool to create Items easily)
Here is a short preview (gif) of our Inventory System:
If you like this Project or be interested in more, make sure you are follow us